At Aspen Ridge, your comfort is our priority. We want you to have a fun and memorable time here and in South Fork. We provide many amenities and hope that you will feel at home while you are here. Once you stay, you become family and we hope that you will keep coming back to see us.
- All Sites are Equipped with 50/30/20 AMP Capabilities, Water and Sewer hookups
- 10 RV Sites with Patios and Picnic Tables
- 20 Back In Sites
- 13 Pull Through Sites
- Tents are welcome to book and pitch in a regular RV site
- Overflow Parking for extra vehicles, trailers, ATV’s & UTV’s
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Fenced Off-Leash Dog Run Area
- Community Fire Pit
- Storage for your RV or Vehicle (available for returning guests)
- Ride out of our park to the Silver Spur/County Road 15 ATV trails (South Fork permits are available at the Visitors Center. At this time riding ATV’s into town is not allowed).
- Men’s and Women’s Bathrooms
- Showers (Free if a Guest)
- Brand New Coin-Op Laundry
- Ironing Board
- Full Kitchen
- Free Wi-Fi
- Community Grill
- TV, Keyboard, Games, Puzzles and Books
We invite you to our weekly Community Potlucks, and alternating Sunday gatherings for either Breakfast or an Evening Hot Dog Roast. There is a signup sheet in the Clubhouse on the kitchen island before each dinner or breakfast. Always bring a place setting and drinks for everyone in your party (plate/bowl, eating utensils, napkins, condiments). Weekly Community Potlucks are normally held on Thursday nights. Other events could cause this to change, be sure to check the events board in the clubhouse. Coffee is usually provided.
Community Potluck Member Cost:
$30 per couple for the Summer or $25 for individual
Non Community Potluck Member Cost per meal:
or $5 per person, dinner ~ $3 per person, breakfast
Weekly Community Potluck’s main course is prepared by a volunteer camp member(s) and funded from the Community Potluck contributions. Bring a side dish to compliment the main course. Be sure to sign up in the Clubhouse.
Every other Sunday Breakfast is funded from the Community Potluck contributions and is prepared by men from the camp who volunteer. Breakfast alternates between pancakes & sausage or biscuits-n-gravy. If you are a Community Potluck member this meal is free and no side dish is required. Be sure to sign up in the Clubhouse.
The Sunday’s when we do not have Breakfast, everyone gathers for a hot dog roast. It’s a bring your own dogs, buns, chip, condiments event, be prepared for fun time of fellowship.
Aspen Ridge RV Park is in the heart of South Fork and in close proximity to these great amenities…
Are you needing a place where you can park and store your RV or extra vehicle? A place where you can come back to year after year? Call to make arrangements and to ask about pricing. Spaces are limited.